Thursday, April 13, 2006

Update on WIP




It's been ages since I've had the time to both knit and post on my current projects, so I thought it might be time to post some images of the neckwarmer in progress, along with some pics of previous projects. The Alien Illusion scarf is in daily use at the moment, as it keeps me warm yet still is light and soft against the skin. I've learned much about yarn weight and gauge since this was made, and now realize it probably should have been made using a thicker yarn. Still, it looks good though. I've still got approx another 1ocm (4inches) to knit on the neckwarmer before adding the ruched edges, but it's progressing a lot faster than I'd imagined.
...Still can't seem to get the images to line up, or paste, no matter how hard I try...Soooo, for your information: the top two are of the Alien Illusion scarf, the bottom one is of the neckwarmer.

1 comment:

Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

Wow! I've never seen an actual human being do the Alien scarf - that looks cool!