Thursday, July 05, 2007

Shawl in the making



Just a short note to let you know I'm making good progress on Ingjerd's Shawl. A guesstimate at having 30% done at this point. The pattern is really easy to follow once I got the hang of it. Had to rip back two times before it ocurred to me to use a row counter though... And I've been using English patterns for so long now, I'm sometimes having difficulties reading the Norwegian instructions! Hehe, go figure. I've also gone up half a needle size from 4.5mm to 5mm mid-pattern, so it's slightly bigger now, but I think it will block out. The yarn I'm using is Evilla (Estonian), and it's got different shades of red mixed with black. So far I'm still working black, so really hoping for some red to appear soon...but it still looks good though.

No comments: