Monday, November 20, 2006

Manly scarfitude& Christmas preparations



The manly scarf is coming along nicely, and turning out to be a real chunky piece of work that should keep out any cool air...The yarn is super easy to work with, fairly cheap AND machine washable! How nice is that! I'm making it extra long so I'll probably end up using nearly four skeins. And I really have to start planning Christmas present -I'm running late this year, so desperately searching for easy knits for a selected group of friends and family. The weather has not been the best int the last couple of days, and no snow to get me in a Christmas mood... Also I'll be moving in a week's time, so I need to start packing. Luckily, I don't have that much stuff where I live right now, so it shouldn't take too long. My new place is located ten minutes by underground from central Oslo, in a nice, quiet area. Can't wait to move in... And there will be enough room for a small Christmas tree as well! Yay!

No comments: