Wednesday, May 03, 2006

To be assembled



All the parts for the children's colour block cardigan are now done. This must be the quickest project ever! But really fun to make. It knitted up so fast, i just couldn't stop once I got the hang of it! Planning on making another one for my friend's daughter, who's five. Other projects to start are the Kitty Pi for the knitalong, and go look for yarn for the Sonnet jacket for myself (another knitalong project). Wonder how I'll ever find the time to study for my exam with so much knitting to do...

1 comment:

Angela said...

Beautiful job, Heidi! I love this sweater and am looking to knit it soon. What yarn did you use? I am currently working on Baby Bolero from One Skein. Hope to finish it today for a friend. Can't wait to see your Sonnet progress. You have the most beautiful yarn for it.

Ang