Saturday, May 20, 2006

17.mai champagne breakfast +Sonnet progress

Thought I'd post some pics from my 17th of May celebration! My flatmate+I had friends over for champagne breakfast, and then went downtown to see +join the parade. The weather wasn't the best... I hadn't bothered to bring my bunad this year (it weighs a ton and takes up too much space in my already bursting wardrobe), so I just wore a pretty summer dress. Good thing I have so many knitted shawls to keep me warm :-)Just managed to get a few pics as I ran out of batteries (as usual -I'm a terrible photographer...), but it will give you the general impression. Apologize for the bad quality...





The Sonnet is coming along nicely. I've even tried some short-row shaping at the waist -hope it turns out ok. Looks like it'll be a bit long, but hopefully that will straighten out when blocking.

No comments: