Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Lucky clover


My wrap cardi is done! Managed to finish both fronts during Easte holiday. Phew...the worst/most boring part was knitting 62 inches of 1x1 ribbing. Won't be doing that again in the near future! Although I'd love to make another one in a different colour -sometime :-) Next time, I'll knit the smaller size as it's a tad big, but still it's better than it being too small. I've learned so much making this, I'm not scared of knitting more sweaters/jackets in the near future. Now, what to knit next? Still got some socks OTN, but that doesn't really count as knitting...does it?

1 comment:

alex said...

Dey's a cullud man works xanax in de hotel whar I stops, what comes from Mobile.. I dream , my effexor informant tells me, that I am walking in front of my house with a lady on my arm.. Halfway between the pump and the house diflucan he met Evelyn coming with a small pail of the precious fluid.. What right have you to accuse lipitor either this young lady or myself of flirting? Flirting! Mrs.. Edward Morland recollected his having magnesium often read that childhood is always lovely.. The latter, however, could be traced by means of the repression to an obscure obviously sexual desire, which had found its satisfying expression in the visual content of the phentermine dream.. City niggers bowed celebrex down before him; the high gallery was always packed with them.. My charming friend, George Withers, has, I am almost sure, a double, who preaches his afternoon sermons for him. lithium. the dream Autodidasker--Conversation with Court-Councilor verapamil N.. A change can occur only if in some way a feeling of gratification is experienced--which in the case of the child must depakote be through outside help--in order to remove the inner excitement...