Saturday, October 07, 2006

Need some inspiration...

Because I'm bored with my knitting at the moment. I've finally cast on for the sleeves for the Sonnet (finished the body in May...), and I'm doing them one at a time. Next time, I'll knit up the sleeves first, and leave the fun for later :-)I've also started learing cables, and it's really not that difficult. Plan on making a scarf for my BF for Christmas, so I need to get cracking! Also really want to make the Pomatomous socks from Knitty and currently looking for yarn. Oh, and I could really use some job fairy dust...applying for jobs at the moment 'cause I need a change SOOO bad! Sooo, good luck wishes are more than welcome!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ja strikkegleden kommer og går! Er enig med deg i at det er smart å strikke ermene først, da virker det som om man blir fortere ferdig. Jeg har også nettopp strikket et skjerf med fletter, det kan du se på bloggen min.Lykke til med strikkeriet, og ha en fin helg!

Anonymous said...

Innlegget skulle ikke være anonymt!!! Det var fra meg, ha en fortsatt fin dag!!!