Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Summer knitting

It's been ages since I've posted, but finally I have the time to leave a few words. Lately I've been working on the sleeves from One Skein, but I guess I'm doing something wrong...I've used a row counter to keep track, but somehow I keep ending up with different length sleeves. It's a complete mystery to me, as I was sure I got the row count correct, but no...Luckily, I've still got enough yarn to have another go. So I decided to make a super-easy project to relax with. Suprise -beaded wristwarmers -again :-) They make great presents though. Red baby wool and clear glass beads in a traditional Norwegian pattern. Also planning on making some in the broken-heart and skull patterns from S n'B. Other projects on the wist list include a pair of lace socks from the Knitty website. Pattern can be found here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nytt nøste på veg snart. God sommer fra din hemmelige nøsteven.